Explore Peloponnese’s northeast region named Argolida with this 9 hours long private tour to Epidavros, Nafplio and Mycenae. We will start from Athens picking you up from the point of your choice. One hour drive later and you will be standing over the Corinth Canal. The birds-eye canal view is breathtaking and calls for an amazing selfie.
Next we will drive to the ancient Epidavros site, the first hospital campus of the world. There you will step on the stage of the famous ancient theatre of Epidavros. The acoustics of this structure is a benchmark even for today’s body of knowledge.
After that you will visit Nafplio. Nafplio has served as the first capital city of the modern Greek state. Stroll around the intact old city and enjoy a delicious lunch with local ingredients and traditional recipes.
Finally our last stop will be the important site of Mycenae, the origin of the Greek civilisation. Come face to face with king Agamemnon’s golden mask at the museum. Feel the awe before the cyclopian masonry and get inside the tomb of Agamemnon.
The Argolida private tour although full and rich at its own right also gets the optional add-on of Ancient Corinth visit. However this is an add-on adding one and half hour extra time you might want to consider. Just check the relevant option during your booking request.
Please note that drivers are not licensed guides and are not allowed to accompany you through the sites and the museums. If you need a licensed guide for your private tour just add the appropriate service during your booking request. We strongly advise you to hire a licensed guide to make the most out of your visits. Inform us about the language you prefer for the guide if other than english. Licensed guides are subject to availability.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Please take into account an extra seat in the vehicle for your guide when you select to have a guide for the full tour plan!
Booking & Cancellation
After submitting your booking request you will be informed asap about availability and our offer.
For your booking to be confirmed you will be asked to pay a confirmation amount. We expect to receive the confirmation payment within 12 hours or less for last minute bookings. Later than that we cannot guarantee availability for your selected service.
The confirmation amount is fully refundable if you cancel latest 3 days before your tour date. After that point and up to 24 hours before tour start we keep the 50% as cancellation fee. Last 24 hours cancellations and no-shows are not entitled to refund unless force majeure events happened.
The price offer is per group/vehicle and not per person. Each vehicle type can accommodate safely and comfortably up to a certain number of passengers. For example a sedan car may be used for up to 3 passengers. Kids are included in the total count. During the booking process you will see the notes of max passengers per vehicle type. Bear in mind to include your guide in the total passengers if you opted to have a guide during your tour unless you have arranged only for in situ guiding session. If in doubt please do not hesitate to consult us.
Included in the price offer
- The offer you will receive from us includes all costs related to the driver and the car. Licensed guide’s fee will be included too if applicable.
- Your driver will provide you with free cool bottles of water throughout your tour.
- There are no other extra or hidden costs!
Not included in the price offer
- Admission tickets to sites and museums
- Food, drinks and hotel overnights
- Tips (optional)
You may also want to check out the Olympia and Argolida private tour we offer. Also don’t forget to make use of our special offer. For every tour you book with us you get a 5% discount for your next tour. You may pass the discount to your referrals as well. Alternatively you may use the 5% discount for your private transfer bookings you can arrange at our affiliate site executivetaxi.gr.
For latest info on tickets prices, admission terms, open hours and free days please click on the following links.
Tips & Hints
- Your tour is private, not a shared one. As a private tour the plan could be adjusted to your special needs and mood of the day even in real time!
- Touring archaeological sites requires moderate physical effort. Please wear light comfortable clothes and walking shoes. Some sun protection would be helpful too in summer time.
- Please let your driver and/or your guide know if you have any food or drink allergies. Although your lunch is a’ la carte it is always good to know for any allergies and either choose appropriate lunch place or inform the cook and the staff accordingly.
- In case of physical difficulties special arrangements might required so please inform us beforehand.